About Prodways Group
In the midst of a new industrial revolution, Prodways Group has chosen to focus on the industrial 3D printing market and, more specifically, on "rapid manufacturing" 3D printing for industrial series production. Its core expertise in the design of machines, materials and parts means it is able to cover the entire value chain, while its integrated model provides a turnkey solution for customers that is unique in Europe and has huge potential on a global scale.
Prodways fully intends to capitalise on the boom in what is expected to be a $25 billion market by 2021, pursuing its ambitious growth targets and cementing its position as Europe's leading integrated provider of B2B and industrial 3D printing solutions.
The Group offers its customers multi-technology, multi-application industrial solutions:
- Through its « Systems » division, PRODWAYS GROUP is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of 3D printers, offering a broad spectrum of 3D multi-technology printing systems and a wide range of premium materials. The group’s activities also include the integration of Dassault Systèmes 3D design, simulation and optimization software. PRODWAYS GROUP caters to a large number of different industries including aerospace and health, for which it provides the levers needed by innovative companies wanting to shift to 3D printing-based production.
- Through its « Products » division, PRODWAYS GROUP ranks among Europe’s leading custom parts manufacturers, with several dozen 3D printers across the various 3D printing technologies. PRODWAYS GROUP also develops its own manufacturing for the podiatry (orthopedic insoles), dentistry (orthodontic pieces and dental trays) and earmold (custom earmolds and hearing protection) markets that is sold directly to healthcare professionals.
Today, Prodways is one of the few players able to drive the emergence of 3D printing for series manufacturing. To do so, it draws on its complementary businesses which allow it to position itself as a credible alternative to the two global market leaders and at the same time become the only non-US company to offer customers a broad spectrum of 3D printing services.
Strong organic growth drivers support our ambitious goals:
- To broaden our technological solutions and markets with the launch of a new range of machines
- To ramp up our priority markets (health and aerospace)
- To expand our vertical offers (dental and podiatry)