Material Program Manager
PRODWAYS Group is a branch of the GROUPE GORGÉ, French family Industrial company listed on the Stock Exchange and specialized in robotics, technologies dedicated to the protection of goods and people and 3d printing.
Composed of 400 people, distributed in several subsidiaries in France as well as abroad as in the United States and Germany, PRODWAYS group, also on the Stock Exchange, is the French leader in 3d printing and has a strong growth. Positioned in an extremely promising market, PRODWAYS group shows its willingness to become a global reference actor offering multi-technologies solutions and all the 3d printing services to its customers.
Within the Systems division, Prodways designs, manufactures and markets professional and industrial 3d printing machines (B2B). Prodways has a unique and patented system that allows to surpass competition in terms of speed and precision.
Position ans missions:
In collaboration with the Material Director, you will have the main task of managing the various projects related to the development of the range of materials, applications and processes of which you will be responsible.
In particular, you will need to:
• Analyze the characteristics of the materials according to different formulations
• Search for process parameters influencing mechanical properties
• Consolidating the expertise of the structure/composition of materials relationships
• Develop specific materials according to desired characteristics • Check the functionality of the material/system/Process Triptych
• Analyze the results, adjust the process, and conduct corrective actions • Maintain quality of service by improving and creating organizational processes as well as attached documentation
• Conduct transverse projects related to internal needs and clients
• Carry out the technology watch on emerging materials or processes
• Participate in the drafting of industrial patents
Engineer or doctor with an initial first-rank training specializing in polymers or materials and having solid and practiced strength of RDM materials and material characterization.
You have competences in semi-crystalline polymers and/or in the field of powder analysis: materials, relationships structures/properties, rheology, particle size, rupture mechanics, semi-organic formulation, transformation of Materials...
Person of dialogue, you like team working and you have very good interpersonal skills, especially with international clients. You are also autonomous, organized and rigorous. International travel, attendance at conferences and reading in the English language of publication are not a problem for you.
A first experience in project management is requested. You are fluent in the English language in writing and speaking.
Permanent contract - remuneration according to profile