Field Service Engineer - based in Germany or France
Prodways is a leading developer of innovative technologies, 3D printing equipment, and premium materials. Through investments, ongoing product studies, process qualification and technical support, Prodways is committed to strengthening the additive manufacturing industry and promoting the new way of producing. With the strong technological expertise of its parent company, Group Gorge, Prodways is a rising force in the additive manufacturing industry, offering a range of 3D printers based on our proprietary MOVINGLight® technology.
Prodways is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for our Field Service Technician position. Prodways offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain internal and external customer equipment.
- Responsible for ordering and replacing parts as needed.
- Using CRM system.
- Provide training and technical support to customers.
- Stays current with Prodways technologies and those of the additive manufacturing community.
- Run the demo machine in Tech Center.
- Possess technical experience with industrial machinery.
- Experience with Magics, Netfab, or similar software.
- CAD software experience is a plus.
- Read and understand electrical diagrams.
- Comfortable using a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Must be able to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service and follow-through.
Experience and Education:
- Require 2+ years’ experience as an engineer or a technician
- The ability to project a positive company image.
- Extensive overnight travel, including internationally, as required.
- Based in France or Germany.