Prodways Group announces the availability of its 2019 Annual Report
Prodways Group (Euronext Paris: PWG) has filed its 2019 Annual Report with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers – AMF) on April 8, 2020.
The Annual Report is available to the public in accordance with French law and may be viewed or downloaded at www.prodways-group.com, under the Investors section, "Financial information" in French, the English version will be available in the coming days.
The 2019 Annual Report includes:
- The Annual Financial Report, including the consolidated financial statements, the parent company financial statements, the management report and the related Statutory Auditors' reports;
- the Statutory Auditors' special report on related-party agreements and commitments;
- the Board of Directors' corporate governance report;
- information relating to the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors;
- the Declaration of extra-financial performance;
- the required information in relation to the share repurchase program; and
- the draft resolutions presented at the Shareholders' meeting on June 8, 2020 as well as the Board of Directors' report on those resolutions.
- About Prodways Group
Prodways Group is a specialist in industrial and professional 3D printing with a unique positioning as an integrated European player. The Group has developed right across the 3D printing value chain (software, machines, materials, parts & services) with a high value added technological industrial solution. Prodways Group offers a wide range of 3D printing systems and premium composite, hybrid and powder materials (SYSTEMS division). The company also manufactures and markets parts on demand, prototypes and small production run 3D printed items in plastic and metal (PRODUCTS division). The Group targets a significant number of sectors, from aeronautics to healthcare.
Listed on Euronext Paris, the Group reported in 2019 revenue of €71.3 million.
Prodways Group is a Groupe Gorgé company.
For further information: www.prodways-group.com
Follow us and and keep up with Prodways Group's latest news on Twitter!
Tel : +33 (0)1 44 77 77 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33 (0)1 53 67 36 email@example.com
Financial press relations
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 67 36 firstname.lastname@example.org
Releases from the Prodways Group may contain forward-looking declarations with statements of objectives. These forward-looking statements reflect the current expectations of Prodways Group. Their realization, however, depends on known or unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or events to differ significantly from those previously anticipated. The risks and uncertainties that might affect the Group's future ability to achieve its targets are reiterated and presented in detail in our Annual financial report on Prodways Group's website (www.prodways-group.com). This list of risks, uncertainties and other factors is not exhaustive. Other unanticipated, unknown or unpredictable factors may also have significant negative effects on the achievement of our objectives. The current release and the information contained therein do not constitute an offer to sell or to subscribe, nor a solicitation for an order to purchase or subscribe to shares in Prodways Group or in any subsidiaries thereof listed in whatsoever country.
- SECURITY MASTER Key: xppxaJRrk5vFx2qcastqmmqWmmphl2XFbGLJxmWalpiYnZ6Ux29ll8qbZm9jnmVo
- Check this key: https://www.security-master-key.com.