The Prodways Group share is listed on Euronext Paris compartment B
- Ticker: PWG
- ISIN code: FR0012613610
How to become a shareholder
Holding of Prodways Group shares
You can hold Prodways Group shares in one of two different ways: as bearer shares or as registered shares.
If you opt to hold "bearer" shares your shares will be managed by the broker of your choice.
If you opt to hold "registered" shares, said shares will be issued by Prodways Group, who will keep direct record of your ownership. There are two ways to keep registered shares:
- Prodways Group keeps and manages the shares directly: direct registered shares (nominatif pur);
- or shares are registered at Prodways Group but managed by the shareholder's bank: administered registered shares (nominatif administré).
If you already hold Prodways Group "bearer shares" you can ask for them to be converted to "direct registered" shares or to be kept in an "administered registered" account by your broker by completing and sending them the form on page 18 of Direct registered shareholders guide (in French version).
Direct registered shares
Advantages of direct registered shares at Prodways Group:
- Free custody
- Personal invitation to general meetings
- Double voting rights if direct registered shares are held continuously for two years
- Shareholders' letter sent directly to your home address
- Dividends paid directly to you
CACEIS Corporate Trust acts as account keeper. You can contact them if you would like any further information on becoming a direct registered shareholder.
Their Investor Relations department will be happy to answer any questions you have about your shares, and are available from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. (Paris time) Monday to Friday:
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 57 78 34 44
You can also write to :
CACEIS Corporate Trust
14, rue Rouget de Lisle
92862 Issy les Moulineaux CEDEX 09 - France